09 November 2009

Wet Undies Again ...

I swore to myself never again .., NEVER AGAIN to have some wet-cotton wrapped around that lower section of the human body. But somehow, it just have to happen, or I should say.., just waiting to happen.
It always felt like a million ants running around the 'front' portion,
while the 'back' portion.., a million ants are doing their ritual-biting feast.

Went out for a solo on the scoot (friend pass-over to do some minor repair and parts changing).
After changing some spark-ling new plug, new oil in the engine + new filter ...

Sky turning dark at the other end, a-look up at the sky to confirm,... probably another hour or so till the 'darkness' arrive. Grab the quarter-shell, a bandana and a riding-glasses and off I 'zoom'.

@#$%^*&* .. The rain came faster than the credit-card bills ..., have to stop at the halfway grocery-store for a chat, to wait for the heavy rain and its thunder companion to subside.

That Chat with the indian-chap who is running the store lasted for a good old 3 hours !!..
I even know what are his ancestors name and how many cows he had back in India !! ..

Can't wait any longer as from the way the rain poured, it'll probably never stop.

Get myself a green-disposable rain-suit (if you can actually called it a suit as it's made of those black-rubbish-plastic material), It's so Green that I actually looked like the incredible Hulk.

Fight the heavy downpour, reached home .., last counted, there are some extra and additional pore-holes on my face,...
..... from the bullet-speed rain drop.


No comments: